· Total Members: 835
· Newest Member: ppitarch
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
ARE THERE any plans to
ljean8080
bring back the web site for the Cardboard Baseball cards?

ljean8080
I just need a YES or no.

adml
The folks at Downey Games have a pretty full plate right now, please be patient in waiting for their response.

Thanks.

DowneyGames

ljean8080 wrote:

I just need a YES or no.

The Cardboard Baseball site as well as Back-to-Basics have been fully functional for some time. And I responded as such in the other thread in which you asked.

As for the "cards" the Excel spread sheets are there to make ANY card you could ever want, as well as and season. It's all there.

rickert
I just submitted the 2018 Dodgers pitchers and hitters cards for Cardboard Baseball, the team took me about 2 minutes and some of that was converting it to PDF. I couldn't figure out how to put both in a single PDF. I used the Excel program provided by Downey Games, which is very easy and simple to understand.

rickert

DowneyGames wrote:

ljean8080 wrote:

I just need a YES or no.

The Cardboard Baseball site as well as Back-to-Basics have been fully functional for some time. And I responded as such in the other thread in which you asked.

As for the "cards" the Excel spread sheets are there to make ANY card you could ever want, as well as and season. It's all there.

But there's no way to do that with Back to Basics?

DowneyGames

rickert wrote:

DowneyGames wrote:

ljean8080 wrote:

I just need a YES or no.

But there's no way to do that with Back to Basics?

No. And this was explained at length at the time. Joe created his own database for the game. The ratings were created "on the fly" from the web, and then through a process that put them into a printable format. It's broken. Permanently broken.

Joe created the permanent team rating sheets, that we have. It took him a good deal of work, and a good deal of time, for which we are VERY grateful.

It's a completely different process, and a completely different rating scheme. What there is available, is what is available. And what will be available.

I think 100+ seasons with team sheets for under $20 is a pretty good deal.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest Downloads
· 2014 Statis Pro Base...
· 2013 Statis Pro Base...
· 2012 Statis Pro Base...