· Total Members: 835
· Newest Member: ppitarch
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
GV's Other UQ Wrestling Results
GV
NWA (Circa Mid 80's) - Savannah Civic Center, Savannah, GA. Att: 9,751.
Announcers: Bill Caudle & Les Thatcher
Ring Announcer: Gary Michael Cappetta
Referee: Sonny Fargo

Caudle: "Hello wrestling fans and welcome to another action packed hour of NWA Championship Wrestling ! We have a great card for you this evening including the return of this man standing here to my right - from the University of Oklahoma, the great Choctaw-Chickasaw Indian Chief, Wahoo McDaniel ! Welcome back to the NWA, Wahoo !!"

Wahoo: "Well it's an honor to be back in the NWA, Bill, the finest wrestling talent in the world today."

Caudle: "You have a difficult assignment here tonight, Wahoo. You'll be facing a man who is no stranger to you, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair in the Main Event."

Wahoo: "That's right, Bill. I told Mr. Crockett that I wanted nothing but the toughest competition and he obliged me. Ric Flair, you and I have had many a war over the years, and we both want the same thing - that NWA World Championship Belt. The problem is that only one of us can have it and you're going to have to go through me to get it ! Tonight you and I..."

Caudle: "LOOK OUT !! Tully Blanchard from behind !! Tully Blanchard has just laid out Wahoo McDaniel with a chair !! Tully's bashing that chair over Wahoo's knee !!

Tully: "Welcome back to the NWA, McDaniel !!! You should have stayed on that reservation of yours, Injun' Chief !!!"

Caudle: "Here comes Tommy "Wildfire" Rich !! Here comes "Freight Train" Rufus R. Jones !! Tully Blanchard has finally been run off but the damage is done !! Wahoo is in a bad way, wrestling fans !! We have to go to commercial !! We'll be right back - Don't you dare go away !!"

1. Thunderbolt Patterson pinned "No Class" Bobby Bass at 2:11. Bass attempted to suplex Thunderbolt back into the ring from the apron but Patterson grabbed the top rope and fell on top of him for the pin.

2. The "Black Ninja" Kendo Nagasaki (w/ "Playboy" Gary Hart) pinned Rocky King with a handful of tights at 5:55.

Interview. Les Thatcher & "Nature Boy" Ric Flair (w/ J.J. Dillon)

Thatcher: "Alright, let's bring him out here - "Nature Boy" Ric Flair with his manager J.J. Dillon. I don't suppose you know anything about the heinous attack by Tully Blanchard on Wahoo McDaniel earlier this evening ?"

Flair: "Woooooooooo... the Nature Boy is stylin' and profilin' tonight in Savannah, Les Thatcher !! Just feast your eyes on this gorgeous robe that I'm wearing !!"

Thatcher: "It's very impressive, Ric, I'll give you that. Now what about Wahoo McDaniel ?"

Flair: "Wahoo McDaniel, how many times do I have to beat you like a dog to get through to that stubborn, Indian head of yours ? How many times, huh ?? I ran you out of the NWA once before and I'll do it again. Times have changed, Injun' !! The Four Horsemen run things around here now, McDaniel, and Tully Blanchard gave you a little taste of the pain that you're going to feel when I get through with you !! Woooooooooo !!!!!"

3. Bugsy McGraw over "Hustler" Rip Rogers (w/ Miss Brenda Britton) by DQ at 6:41. Rogers pushed Referee Sonny Fargo down to the mat in frustration after a slow count on a near pinfall for the disqualification.

4. Rufus R. "Freight Train" Jones pinned "Lumberjack" Jos LeDuc (w/ Sonny King) with a Jumping Head Butt at 10:37.

Interview. Les Thatcher & Chief Wahoo McDaniel.

Thatcher: "Wahoo, how's the leg ? Will you be able to compete tonight ?"

Wahoo (Wincing in pain but grimly determined): "Ric Flair, you sent one of your errand boys to do your dirty work for you. Well, he didn't get the job done !! I'm standing here now and I'll be standing in that ring across from you in a little while !! You best be ready because I'm bringing the fight to you !! And Tully Blanchard, you little yella coward, you watch your back, boy !! You and I have unfinished business !! When I get my hands on you you're gonna wish that you never crossed my path !!"

5. The Wild-Eyed Southern Boys (Steve Armstrong & Tracy Smothers) defeated the New Breed (Chris Champion & Sean Royal) at 6:08. Smothers pinned Champion with the Jaw Jacker (Flying Back Elbow Smash off the 2nd Rope).

6. The Masked Superstar (w/ No. 1 Paul Jones) over Tommy "Wildfire" Rich at 15:15. Rich had the Masked Superstar set up for the Lou Thesz Press but was tripped coming off the ropes by Paul Jones. Tommy stumbled right into the Superstar's Swinging Neckbreaker for the pinfall.

7. In the Main Event, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair (w/ J.J. Dillon) defeated a hobbling "Chief" Wahoo McDaniel with the Figure Four Leglock at 16:39. After sustaining a knee injury at the hands of Tully Blanchard earlier in the program, Wahoo passed out from the pain of the Figure Four and Referee Sonny Fargo immediately signaled for the bell. The "Nature Boy" refused to release the hold until Tommy Rich made the save.

GV
NWA (Circa Mid 80's) - James White Civic Coliseum, Knoxville, TN. Att: 7,233.

Announcers: David Crockett & Tony Schiavone
Ring Announcer: David Penzer
Referee: Stu Schwartz

1. Cactus Jack pinned Vinnie Valentino with the Double Arm DDT at 4:30.

2. Nelson Royal over Pat Rose with an Oklahoma Side Roll on Rose's Back Body Drop attempt at 3:40.

3. Kendall Windham defeated Johnny Ace (w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink) by DQ at 5:18. Humperdink was caught slipping his cane to Johnny by Referee Stu Schwartz.

4. The Youngbloods (Jay & Mark) beat the State Patrol (Lt. James Earl Wright & Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker) at 5:01. The Youngbloods combined for a Double Tomahawk Chop to the head on Wright. Mark made the pin.

5. Ox Baker (w/ Sonny King) over Kevin Von Erich at 9:22. Kevin was distracted by Sonny King who had climbed up onto the apron and turned around right into Ox's Heart Punch for the pinfall.

6. Assassins 1 & 2 (w/ No. 1 Paul Jones) defeated the Soul Patrol ("Mr. USA" Tony Atlas & "Soul Man" Rocky Johnson) at 11:26. The masked Assassins pulled an illegal double switch in the ring while Paul Jones distracted the referee. Assassin #1 then applied the Assassin Lock (Lifting Hammerlock) on Rocky for the submission win.

7. Abdullah the Butcher (w/ "Playboy" Gary Hart) pinned "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes at 16:48 after Hart hit The Dream from behind with a beer bottle while the referee was down. Stu Schwartz recovered just in time to count the winning pin.

GV
NWA (Circa Mid 80's) - Richmond Coliseum, Richmond, VA. Att: 12,918.
Announcers: Bob Caudle & Johnny Weaver
Ring Announcer: Dr. Tom Miller
Referee: Tommy Young

1. Flyin' Brian Pillman pinned "Gorgeous" Gary Royal with a Small Package at 2:07.

2. Ed "The Bull" Gantner (w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink) over "Downtown" Denny Brown with a Running Clothesline at 5:27.

3. Lazor Tron and "Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez were both disqualified at 6:42 in an OOR Brawl that involved both men hitting each other with chairs.

4. "Superstar" Bill Dundee pinned King Curtis Iaukea (w/ Sonny King) at 12:14 with a Diving Cross Body Press off the top rope.

5. The scheduled Tag Match between the Rock & Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) and the Tennessee Stud Stable (Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden w/ Miss Sylvia) was ruled a No Contest by Tommy Young when the Rock & Rollers were jumped by the Stud Stable during their ring entrance. All four men continued to battle back into the locker room.

6. Mr. Wrestling II over Tully Blanchard (w/ Baby Doll) by DQ at 14:11. Tully was being badly out-wrestled by Mr. Wrestling II and choked him out in frustration for the disqualification. Wahoo McDaniel hobbled into the ring to break up the chokehold but Blanchard fled before the Chief could get his hands on him. (McDaniel was recently jumped by Blanchard during an interview segment in Savannah, GA and sustained an injury after a chair shot to his knee. The severity of the injury was compounded after the Chief fell victim to "Nature Boy" Ric Flair's Figure Four Leglock. McDaniel has swore revenge on both members of the Four Horsemen.)

7. Barry Windham defeated "Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff (w/ Uncle Ivan Koloff & Krusher Khruschev) at 19:44. With Referee Tommy Young knocked down during the action, Nikita attempted to clobber Windham with his Russian Chain, but Barry managed to thwart the attack and KO'd Nikita with the chain instead. Tommy Young recovered in time to count the winning pinfall.

GV
WWF In Your House (Circa Early 90's) - The Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Att: 8,517
Announcers: Vince McMahon, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan & Rob Bartlett
Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel
Referees: Mike Chioda, Earl Hebner & Tim White

1. Damien Demento and Bob Cook were both DQ'd in a brawl OOR at 5:22.

2. 1-2-3 Kid pinned Bob "The Cat" Bradley with a modified Victory Roll at 2:41.

3. "Portuguese Man O' War" Aldo Montoya over Jean Pierre Lafitte at 3:02. Montoya made the pin after lifting his knees as Lafitte came off the top rope onto him with Le Cannonball.

King's Court segment hosted by Jerry "The King" Lawler.

The King welcomed Mr. Bob Backlund to his Court where Mr. Backlund, clad in a gray suit with red bow tie, announced his candidacy for the presidential election this Fall. Lawler assured Backlund that he had his vote and would campaign aggressively to get him elected. Lawler said that he had a lot of pull in the southern states and could help swing the vote in Backlund's favor. Lawler ended the segment by thanking "President Backlund" for his time as "Hail to the Chief" played on the PA system to a smattering of "Boos!" from the crowd.

4. Adam Bomb defeated Bam Bam Bigelow via DQ at 9:15. Bigelow pulled Referee Tim White in front of himself as Adam Bomb came off the top rope with his Neutron Bomb (Diving Clothesline). The woozy White took the full brunt of the blow and signaled for the disqualification on Bigelow after the apologetic Adam Bomb helped him to his feet.

5. The Godwinns (Henry O. & Phineas I. w/ Hillbilly Jim) defeated Well Dunn (Timothy Well & Steven Dunn w/ Harvey Whippleman) at 4:41. The Godwinns combined for their Double Slop Drop (Inverted DDT) on Timothy Well for the pinfall.

6. "Native American" Tatanka and looney Mr. Bob Backlund were both Counted Out at 11:27. This wild brawl went all the way into the lobby where Backlund grabbed a Tatanka T-Shirt from a nearby souvenir stand and choked the Native American out with his own garment. He then applied the Crossface Chickenwing as WWF officials Tony Garea and Rene Goulet desperately tried to break the hold. Backlund suddenly bolted from the Montreal Forum and ran outside into the middle of the street dodging traffic.

7. "Double J" Jeff Jarrett (w/ The Roadie) defeated Razor Ramon at 15:27. The Roadie was instrumental in the victory by first bashing Razor in the head with Howard Finkel's microphone and then lending leverage to Jarrett's Figure Four Leglock for the submission. After the bout, Jarrett did the Fargo Strut in the ring with his flashing sunglasses until Ramon sent both him and the Roadie over the top rope with a double clothesline.

GV
WWF Action Zone (Circa Early 90's) - Mark of the Quad, Moline, IL. Att: 5,490.
Announcers: Sean Mooney & Dok Hendrix
Ring Announcer: Manny Garcia
Referees: Mike Chioda & Earl Hebner

1. Bob Cook over Hakushi (w/ Shinja) by DQ at 4:41. Shinja wanted to make an impression in Hakushi's debut by jumping into the ring and joining his man in a martial arts beatdown of a defenseless Bob Cook. Man Mountain Rock finally ran in to make the save and cleared the ring of both Hakushi & Shinja by swinging his ax (guitar).

2. Rad Radford defeated Man Mountain Rock via Count Out at 6:54. Hakushi returned to ringside and got into a confrontation with Man Mountain Rock OOR. Rock lost track of Referee Earl Hebner's count during the ruckus.

3. 1-2-3 Kid beat Bodydonna Skip (w/ Sunny) at 6:50. The crafty Kid reversed a Skip Powerbomb attempt into a Victory Roll for the pinfall.

Heartbreak Hotel Segment hosted by "HBK" Shawn Michaels with Special Guest Psycho Sid

Conspicuously absent, Michael's bodyguard "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel. Michaels, chewing gum while he spoke, explained that Diesel was "on leave" from his services. HBK then built up the monster Psycho Sid. Michaels claimed that Sid was bigger, stronger and meaner than Diesel ever was and would, perhaps, make a better bodyguard for HBK. Sid said that he would consider it, but the wild look in his eye suggested that he could not be trusted. Michael's offered a handshake to seal the deal but Sid declined the gesture and walked off the set. Michaels shrugged, dropped the microphone, and walked off in the opposite direction.

4. Savio Vega over "Supreme Fighting Machine" Kama (w/ "Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase) at 13:01. Dibiase tried to slug Vega with his Million Dollar Belt but inadvertently KO'd Kama with it instead leading to the pinfall.

5. The Quebecers (Jacques & Pierre w/ Johnny Polo) defeated the Smokin' Gunns (Bart & Billy Gunn) at 11:53. Fed up with his constant interference, Billy Gunn lost his cool and chased Johnny Polo from ringside. Billy could not make it back in time to make Referee Mike Chioda's ten count.

6. Psycho Sid defeated the "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith with a mighty Chokeslam at 19:33. Shawn Michaels joined the announcer's table to do guest commentary for the match and gave Sid a standing ovation after the bout. Sid did not acknowledge HBK's accolades.

7. In the Main Event, Bret "The Hitman" Hart defeated his brother "King of Harts" Owen Hart (w/ Yokozuna) by submission with the Sharpshooter at 22:47.

GV
WWF Action Zone (Circa Early 90's) 6/6/12 - Civic Center, Wheeling, WV. Att: 3,737.
Announcers: Todd Pettengill & Sean Mooney
Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel
Referees: Earl Hebner & Tim White

1. Man Mountain Rock over "Bad Boy" Barry Hardy by submission with the Whammy Bar (Fujiwara Arm Bar) at 7:22.

2. Waylon Mercy defeated Barry Horowitz via submission with the Psycho Sleeper Hold at 4:26.

3. The Bodydonnas (Skip & Zip w/ Sunny) beat the Godwinns (Henry & Phinneas w/ Hillbilly Jim) by Count Out at 12:38. With Henry Godwinn battling Zip OOR, Sunny grabbed onto Henry's leg and wouldn't let go, thereby preventing him from getting back inside the ring in time to make Referee Tim White's ten count.

4. Doink the Clown beat Marty Jannetty via Count Out at 9:45. Fed up with Doink's annoying pranks OOR, Marty took a run at the clown only to be blinded by a pail full of confetti. Jannetty crashed head-first into the steel barricade railing for the Count Out. Doink rolled around on the canvas laughing hysterically and pointing at the KO'd Jannetty.

5. "King of Harts" Owen Hart & Yokozuna (w/ "Samurai Warrior" Mr. Fuji) defeated the 1-2-3 Kid and Bob "Spark Plugg" Holly at 10:05. Owen pinned Holly with a handful of tights and smugly pranced around the ring.

6. "Native American" Tatanka over Bam Bam Bigelow via DQ at 14:09. Bam Bam had several chances to put Tatanka away, but the Native American managed to kick out each time. The frustrated Bigelow bashed Tatanka over the head with a folding chair right in front of Referee Tim White for this disqualification.

7. In the Main Event, Razor Ramon pinned "HBK" Shawn Michaels at 14:55 after bodyguard Diesel's interference backfired. Diesel reached into the ring to trip Razor but inadvertently (?) tripped HBK instead leading to the pinfall. After the bout, Michaels and Diesel had words in the ring. Diesel pushed HBK down to the mat as the crowd roared in approval. Michaels got up, dusted himself off, and laid his bodyguard with the Sweet Chin Music superkick before exiting the ring.

GV
WWF Wrestling Challenge (Circa Early 90's) - Centrum Centre, Worcester, MA. Att: 4,609.
Announcers: Vince McMahon & "Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase
Ring Announcer: Manny Garcia
Referees: Earl Hebner & Tim White

1. Avatar over Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz at 4:23. Avatar with a Double Stop and Leap off Abe's midsection into a Splash for the pinfall.

2. Duke "The Dumpster" Droese pinned the Might Kwang (w/ Harvey Whippleman) with the Trash Compactor at 3:20.

3. "Portugese Man O' War" Aldo Montoya surprised Dean Douglas with a Roll Up at 3:12 while Douglas was arguing with Referee Earl Hebner over his refereeing skills.

The King's Court Segment hosted by Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Lawler's guests were "Double J" Jeff Jarrett (with blinking sunglasses) and the Roadie. Jarrett brags about his singing career outside of wrestling. He says he has a new song coming out that will top the Country Music charts. Lawler asks Jarrett to sing a few bars and "Double J" agrees. He strums on his guitar and Lawler makes a sour face. The guitar is badly out of tune. The Roadie fiddles with the guitar and hands it back to Jarrett. It sounds even worse now. The Roadie blames it on the humidity in the arena. Jarrett closes the segment by reminding everyone that he will be appearing in concert at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. That's J-A-Ha-Ha-Double R-Ha-Ha-E-Double T-Ha-Ha !!

4. Crazy Bob Backlund pinned Adam Bomb with a handfull of tights at 6:01. Backlund then applied the Crossface Chickenwing and demanded that Bomb say "I quit, Mr. Backlund". The British Bulldog ran in to make the save.

5. Men On A Mission (Mo & Mabel w/ Oscar) over the Blu Brothers (Jacob & Eli w/ Uncle Zebakiah) at 9:13. Mo pinned Jacob with the Flying Pitbull Headlock (Diving Bulldog off the top rope).

6. "Double J" Jeff Jarrett (w/ the Roadie) and "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith were both DQ'd in an OOR brawl at 12:00. The Bulldog got the better of the battle by giving Jarrett and the Roadie a mighty Noggin Knocker on the floor.

7. In the Main Event, Psycho Sid beat "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel at 11:33. HBK Shawn Michaels came down to ringside mid-match and snuck a hidden foreign object to Sid behind Referee Tim White's back. Sid slipped the object inside his arm pad and caught Diesel with a loaded Clothesline off the ropes for the pinfall.

GV
UWF (Circa Late 80's) - Tulsa Convention Center, Tulsa, OK. Att: 7,981
Announcers: Jim Ross & Magnum T.A.
Referee: Ronnie West

Jim Ross: "We are live from the Convention Center here in Tulsa, Oklahoma and, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are excited to be bringing you the finest wrestlers that this great sport has to offer !! Joining me now is my partner, the iconic Magnum T.A. !!"

Magnum: "Well thank you, Jim Ross. It's a pleasure to be with you. I must say that "Cowboy" Bill Watts has put together a great wrestling organization with the UWF and has stacked the roster with some of the biggest and brightest stars in professional wrestling today."

Ross: "Right you are, Magnum. Can you take a minute and explain for the benefit of the fans at home the titles that are up for grabs here in the UWF ?"

Magnum: "Jim, there are three major championships to shoot for : the World Television Title, the World Tag Team Title and, of course, the World Heavyweight Title. All these titles will be decided with champions to be crowned in the exciting weeks to come !"

Ross: "Alright, Magnum, we're now being joined by Missy Hyatt who represents "Hyatt & Hot Stuff International", an assembly of wrestlers that she claims will be a dominant force here in the UWF."

Missy: "Jim Ross, will you just take a look at all these wonderful fans who came out to see the First Lady of Professional Wrestling Missy Hyatt here this evening !!"

Ross: (Rolling his eyes) "I don't think the fans came out just to see you, Missy."

Missy: 'Well then surely they're here to see the greatest stable in wrestling today, "Hyatt & Hot Stuff International" !! We got the "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel, Sting, "Hollywood" John Tatum, Ricky Steiner, and from Every Girl's Dream, the sexiest man alive "Hot Stuff " Eddie Gilbert !!!"

Ross: "Well, I'll admit that's quite an impressive stable you've assembled there, Missy, but I think that these great fans are here to see ALL the tremendous talent that the UWF has to offer. Magnum, let's now welcome Miss Sunshine to our broadcast position."

As Missy Hyatt leaves, she gets into a verbal confrontation with Sunshine. The two girls nearly get into a catfight before Magnum T.A. separates them and escorts Missy Hyatt backstage.

Sunshine: "First off, you best keep that bleached blonde floozy Missy Hyatt away from me, Jim Ross !! "First Lady of Professional Wrestling" my foot !! She's more like the "First Tramp of Professional Wrestling" if you ask me !!"

Ross: "Now hang on there, Miss Sunshine. This here's a family program and we ask that you mind your language."

Sunshine: "Secondly, when you speak of "tremendous talent" in the UWF then you're talking about my Angel of Death right there in the ring. He's 6' 7" and 322 pounds and he's going to run roughshod over the competition here in the UWF !!"

Ross: "Without any further ado, fans, let's get on up to the ring for our first bout."

1. Jeff Raitz upset The Angel of Death at 4:21. Missy Hyatt ran back out to ringside and threw a handful of salt into the Angel of Death's eyes. Raitz took advantage of the situation and cradled the blinded Angel for the pin. A furious Sunshine threw off her headset and chased Hyatt backstage.

2. "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel defeated Porkchop Cash by Count Out at 8:32. Landel threw Cash out of the ring and distracted Referee Ronnie West as Eddie Gilbert whipped Porkchop into the barricade railing. Cash could not recover in time to make the ten count.

3. Savannah Jack beat Eli the Eliminator of Devastation Inc. with the Superkick at 7:11. Eli's manager General Skandor Akbar also received a Superkick when he entered the ring and tried to attack Savannah from behind after the match.

4. The Fantastics (Bobby Fulton & Tommy Rogers) were jumped backstage by the Kiwi Sheepherders (Butch Miller & Cousin Luke Williams) and their Manager "Lord" Jonathan Boyd prior to their Tag Match. The Sheepherders inflicted serious damage on the Fantastics by bashing them repeatedly with their flag pole. Fulton and Rogers were too badly injured to compete.

5. "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert defeated "Gentleman" Chris Adams at 9:42. Motor-mouth Missy Hyatt distracted Adams with her constant trash talk at ringside. The preoccupied Adams walked right into a Reverse Neckbreaker from Gilbert for the pinfall.

6. "Dr. Death" Steve Williams beat "Dirty" Dick Slater by DQ at 12:48. Williams appeared to have the match all but won as he scooped up Slater to deliver his signature Oklahoma Stampede powerslam, but Slater's valet Dark Journey ran into the ring and hit "Dr. Death" from behind with her high-heel shoe. Referee Ronnie West immediately called for the bell.

7. The Main Event between Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy and the "Louisville Slugger" Big Bubba Rogers was ruled a No Contest when Rogers' manager Jim Cornette clobbered the Freebird from behind with his tennis racket during Gordy's ring entrance. Since the bell never rang to officially start the match, Ronnie West called the bout a "No Contest" rather than a DQ victory for Gordy.

GV
UWF (Circa Late 80's) - Riverside Centroplex, Baton Rouge, LA. Att: 10,344.
Announcers: Jim Ross & Joel Watts
Referee: Tommy Gilbert

"The Timekeeper" Mike George has entered the ring with a huge stopwatch. He looks over at his opponent Davey Haskins and grabs the house mic.

George : "Alright, here's the way this works, folks. I'm not just going to beat this kid here for you tonight but I'm going to tell you how long it'll take me to do it."

Mike George studies Haskins. He rubs his chin, sets his clock, smirks and says to the crowd "I'm gonna beat him in less than five minutes." Haskins is insulted and tries to get at George but Referee Tommy Gilbert manages to keep them separated until the bell rings.

1. "Timekeeper" Mike George pinned Davey Haskins with his Hangmen's Neckbreaker at 3:13.

Interview with Jim Ross and Steve "Do It To It" Cox.

Ross: "Fans, joining me now is rookie sensation Steve Cox who'll be meeting "Gorgeous" Gary Young in a matter of moments. Steve is one of the bright young stars in all of professional wrestling. Steve, how do you like your chances against Gary Young this evening ?"

Cox: "Gary Young, you and I are two young bucks trying to make our mark here in the UWF. You've got a little more experience under your belt that I do, buddy, but we've both got something to prove. I'm gonna give it my all and I know that you will, too. May the best man win."

Ross: "Wait a minute, fans, "Gorgeous" Gary Young has just joined us here on the set with his manager Downtown Bruno. Cox and Young are conversing, and now they're shaking hands in a display of good sportsmanship. Alright, these two youngsters know what's at stake here and they're headed toward the ring to get it on - Look Out !!! Gary Young has just smashed a flood lamp over the back of Steve Cox !!! He's laid out Cox with that heavy flood lamp !!! Cox is down ... and Gary Young just spat on him !!! He just spat on him !!!What a heinous act by "Gorgeous" Gary Young !!!"

Steve Cox will be -250 points for this match.

2. Steve "Do It To It" Cox beat "Gorgeous" Gary Young by DQ at 7:12. Frustrated by his inability to put him away, Gary Young grabbed Cox in a vicious two-handed chokehold and refused to break it by Tommy Gilbert's five count. Cox's friend Shane Douglas ran into the ring to make the save.

3. "Hollywood" John Tatum pinned Sam Houston at 7:27 with help from Missy Hyatt. Houston landed his Bulldog finisher and was trying to revive a KO'd Tommy Gilbert to make the count. Hyatt ran into the ring and bashed Houston from behind with her loaded Gucci handbag for Tatum to make the pin.

4. The Lightning Express (Brad Armstrong & "White Lightning" Tim Hoerner) defeated the Jive Tones (Shaska Whatley & Tiger Conway Jr.) with the "Lightning Strike" (Hoerner Falling Leg Drop from Armstrong's Atomic Drop lift position) onto Conway at 7:21.

Interview with Jim Ross and Terry Taylor.

Ross: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I have Terry Taylor here with me who'll be facing Rick Steiner shortly. Terry, you're going to have your hands full not only with Steiner but also with Hyatt & Hot Stuff International. We saw Missy Hyatt interfere earlier this evening and cost Sam Houston a match against "Hollywood" John Tatum."

Taylor: "Well, I'm ready for them, Jim. I've got Sunshine in my corner to watch my back and keep that floozy Missy Hyatt from sticking her nose in my business."

Ross: "Best of luck to you, Terry. Alright, Ladies & Gentlemen, Terry Taylor's on his way to ringside to face Rick Steiner. He's greeting the fans along the way - and wait a minute - Terry Taylor's just been assaulted by "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert !!! Gilbert's all over Terry Taylor !!! Gilbert's gone crazy !!! He just ran Taylor face-first into that wall over there - and the whole set's collapsed on top of Terry Taylor !!! We need help in here !!! Taylor's under that rubble there, fans !!! We need help in here !!!"

Terry Taylor will be -250 points for this match.

5. Terry Taylor beat Rick Steiner by DQ at 6:30. Missy Hyatt tried to enter the ring with her loaded Gucci purse again but Sunshine grabbed her from behind and held her out. Hyatt then tossed the handbag into the ring to Steiner who slugged Taylor over the head with it right in front of Referee Tommy Gilbert for the disqualification.

6. Butch Reed defeated "The Ugandan Giant" Kamala via Count Out at 8:58.
In OOR action, Reed slammed Kamala's head onto his own ceremonial Ugandan mask which was laying on the ring apron. Kamala could not recover in time to make the ten count.

7. In the Main Event, "Terrible" Ted Dibiase beat "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan at 13:15. Dibiase rammed Duggan head-first into the steel ring steps and busted him open. Blinded by his own blood, Duggan staggered around and was thrown back into the ring by Dibiase who then covered him for the pin.

Post-Card Interview with Jim Ross, "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert and Missy Hyatt.
Ross(incensed): "Are you two proud of yourself for your actions here tonight ?!!!"

Gilbert: "You know, Jim Ross, they say behind every great man is a great woman. Well, I don't just have me a great woman here, I got the First Lady of Professional Wrestling, Missy Hyatt !! Come here, Baby" (Gilbert and Hyatt embrace in a long kiss)

Ross: "Alright, we all saw it, Missy Hyatt. Interferring in two matches that you have no business being a part of. What do you have to say for yourself, young lady ?"

Hyatt: "Jim Ross, do you like this shade of red on my nails or do you prefer the fuschia color that I wore last week?" (Gilbert and Hyatt embrace in another kiss)

Ross: "Gimme a break. Will you two get a room !! What I want to know is what's in that darn handbag of yours, Missy Hyatt ?!!"

Hyatt: "Sugar and spice and everything nice, Jim Ross" (Gilbert laughs and they kiss again.)

Ross: "Alright, fans, I think that's all that we're going to get out of these two lovebirds here. Join us next time for another exciting card of UWF wrestling !!"

GV
UWF (Circa Late 80's) - Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, MO. Att: 10,537
Announcers : Jim Ross & Magnum T.A.
Referee: Carl Fergie

Ross: "Hello everyone ! We are live from the Municipal Auditorium here in Kansas City, Missouri and we have a great card of UWF wrestling action for you this evening ! Joining me now is "Dirty" Dick Slater who'll be facing the exciting Chavo Guerrero later on tonight !!"

Slater: "Don't call me that !!"

Ross: "I beg your pardon ?"

Slater "Dirty" Dick Slater. I don't like that name, Jim Ross !!"

Ross: "Well, your tactics in the ring are questionable at best, Dick Slater. You've been known to bend the rulebook on occassion to get your way. "

Slater: "I don't need to cheat to win, Jim Ross, and I'll prove it here this evening when I beat Chavo Guerrero fair and square right in the middle of that ring !!"

Ross: "Alright, fans, there you have it. Now let's go to ringside for our first match."

1. Black Bart and Art Crews were both Counted Out in OOR action at 7:41.

2. "The Missouri Tiger" Jeff Gaylord upset "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer with a surprise roll up at 4:04. Sawyer sat there on his knees in disbelief wondering what happened. A huge pop from the hometown fans for Gaylord !!

3. Shane Douglas was scheduled to meet Sting but was jumped backstage by Hyatt & Hot Stuff International. Douglas was too injured in the assault to compete.

Ross : "Ladies and Gentlemen we are back from commercial break and we've just been told that Shane Douglas has been laid out backstage by Hyatt & Hot Stuff International. Magnum T.A. and I have had a chance to view the footage and we will replay it for the benefit of all the fans at home. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not for the faint of heart... Alright, there you see it... "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert coming into your picture now, attacking from behind with that Flying Knee Smash right into the back of Shane Douglas !! Douglas goes down like a ton of bricks... and all five members of Hyatt & Hot Stuff International go to town on Douglas. Sting and Rick Steiner holding up a lacerated Shane Douglas as Gilbert, Landel and "Hollywood" John Tatum all get their licks in. Five on one, Magnum !! For crying out loud, five on one !!."

Magnum: "That was just dispicable, Jim, but that's the way Hyatt & Hot Stuff International like it - with the deck always stacked in their favor !!"

Ross : "And then... that... that... that... jezebel Missy Hyatt laughing like a hyena in the background there as her men put the boots to Shane Douglas !!"

Magnum: "Make no mistake, Jim Ross, some day Missy Hyatt will get what she has coming to her and she won't be laughing then, I guarantee it !!"

Ross: "Alright, let's bring 'em in here... not that I care to bring them in here mind you... Ladies and Gentlemen, we're being joined now by Hyatt & Hotstuff International. If you don't mind my asking, what was that heinous attack all about, Eddie Gilbert ?!!""

Gilbert: "What heinous attack ? You're getting yourself all worked up over nothing, Jim Ross. We were just having some fun with the kid, that's all."

Ross: "Worked up over nothing ?!! Are you kidding me ?!! You nearly ended that young man's career before it even got off the ground !!"

Gilbert: "Douglas is just a rookie, right ? It was just a simple hazing ritual, Jim Ross. Hyatt & Hot Stuff International welcoming Shane Douglas to the UWF, you know ?"

Ross: "Hazing my foot !! Let me tell you something, Commissioner John Ayres is gonna have a look at this footage, Eddie Gilbert, and don't be surprised if fines and suspensions are levied !!"

Missy Hyatt rolls her eyes as she files away and blows on her nails. "Oh, fiddle-faddle, Jim Ross. I've got John Ayres wrapped around my little pinky."

Ross: "We'll see about that, young lady. Now let's get back up to ringside for our next bout."

4. "The Unpredicatble" Dick Slater defeated Chavo Guerrero with help from his valet Dark Journey at 7:38. With Referee Carl Fergie temporarily KO'd in th action, Dark Journey removed a high-heel shoe and slipped it to Slater inside the ring. Slater then smashed Guerrero in the forehead with the heel of the shoe. Fergie recovered in time to count the pinfall.

5. "The Birdman" Koko Ware pinned "Iceman" King Parsons with a Missile Drop Kick off the top rope at 7:23.

6. The One Man Gang of General Skandor Akbar's Devastation Incorporated defeated The Missing Link with his 747 Splash at 10:07.

7. The Samoan Swat Team (Fatu & Samu) beat the Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts & Michael P.S. Hayes) by DQ at 12:48 in a very contoversial ending.

Ross: "Hayes and Roberts are absolutely livid in the ring over this ruling by Referee Carl Fergie !! With the UWF Tag Team Championship up for grabs, Magnum, this was an a very important match. Let's have a look at the replay."

Magnum: "Jim, there you see all four men battling away in the ring. Fergie has lost complete control of the match at this point... Fatu pushes Michael Hayes right into the Referee and Fergie goes down hard. Keep in mind that this is the second time that Fergie was knocked down in the action. Fergie has had enough... He gets up and motions for the bell... and then he raises the SST's hands in victory !! Fergie is blaming Hayes for the collision and he DQ's the Freebirds."

Ross: "An unbelievable turn of events there, fans, but the decision will stand and the Freebirds don't like it one bit !! Be sure to join us again next time for more exciting UWF action !!"

GV
UWF (Circa Late 80's) - Rapides Parish Coliseum, Alexandria, LA. Att: 7,084.
Announcers: Boyd Pierce & Jim Ross
Referee: Edward Faulk

Pierce: "Hello everyone and welcome to another great card of UWF Championship Wrestling ! We are live from Alexandria, LA, and I am being joined now by my broadcast partner Jim Ross. Jim, the whole wrestling world is still buzzing over what is now being referred to as "The Kansas City Massacre".

Ross: 'That's right, Boyd. Fans, you'll recall on our last broadcast from the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, young Shane Douglas was brutally assaulted by the members of Hyatt & Hot Stuff International."

Pierce: "It was completely unprovoked and unmeditated !! There was no call for it !!"

Ross: "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert called it some sort of "hazing ritual" for the rookies here in the UWF. Well, if that's a hazing ritual then I'm a ring-tailed monkey. A vicious and savage beatdown is what is was, Boyd, and the executive committee has taken a long hard look at that graphic footage. On that note, we're going to start things off here this evening with a very special announcement from UWF Commissioner John Ayres who will be joining us momentarily. In the meantime, let's bring in Missy Hyatt and "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert from Hyatt & Hot Stuff International."

Gilbert: "I've been told that I'll be receiving a major award in recognition of my career accomplishments, is that right, Jim Ross ?"

Ross: "Well, we'll have to wait and see about that, Eddie."

Hyatt: "Of course he is, Jim Ross !! I'll bet it's another great big trophy for your mantle, Sweetheart !!"

(Gilbert and Hyatt embrace in a long kiss as Commissioner John Ayres arrives.)

Gilbert: "Where's my trophy, Commissioner ?"

Ayres: "Eddie, I'm here to announce that you've been suspended indefinitely !!"

(Huge pop fromn the crowd !! Gilbert and Hyatt are stunned !!!)

Gilbert: "WHAT ?!!"

Ayres: "In lieu of your recent actions against both Terry Taylor and Shane Douglas this past week, I am suspending you until further notice !!"

(Another huge pop from the fans !! )

Ross: "A BOMBSHELL announcement from Commissioner John Ayres !!! Gilbert's been suspended, fans !! Gilbert's been suspended and Missy Hyatt's gone crazy !! She's kicking and screaming at the Commissioner while Gilbert tries to restrain her !!! She best not lay a finger on him or she'll be suspended, too !!! "

Ayres: "And I'm also fining each member of Hyatt & Hot Stuff International $1,000 a piece for their role in the attack on Shane Douglas."

(More wild cheers from the capacity crowd !!)

Ross: "Oh my word !! Hyatt & Hot Stuff International are getting their comeuppance here tonight, fans, and in my opinion it's long overdue !! Gilbert's thrown Missy Hyatt over his shoulder like a sack of potatos and he's pointing a menacing finger in John Ayres' direction !! Gilbert's got a few choice words for the Commissioner as he carries her off backstage !! Let's get on up to ringside for our first match, fans !!"

1. Brett Sawyer defeated Mike Boyette with a Flying Forearm Smash at 5:16.

2. Porkchop Cash pinned Eli the Eliminator at 9:30 when interference from General Skandor Akbar backfired. Akbar reached in and tried to trip Porkchop, but ended up tripping his own man Eli by mistake leading to the pinfall.

3. Miss Sunshine's Angel of Death and "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel were both counted out at 10:26. A wild catfight broke out at ringside between Sunshine and Missy Hyatt. Both wrestlers left the ring to protect their respective valets and were counted out in the chaos.

4. The Fantastics (Bobby Fulton & Tommy Rogers) defeated the Rock & Roll RPMs (Mike Davis & Tommy Lane) at 8:20. The Fantastics used their finisher the Rocket Launcher (Fulton Diving Splash off the top rope assisted by Rogers) on Tommy Lane for the pin.

5. "Gentleman" Chris Adams over Rick Steiner by DQ at 13:22 after interference by Missy Hyatt.

Pierce: "Ladies and Gentleman, a hush has come over this capacity crowd as Chris Adams is being attended to in the ring by his valet Sunshine, the ringside physician and Referee Edward Faulk. Jim, we've got to have another look at the ending of this match."

Ross: "Alright, fans, let's go to the replay right now... There you see "Gentleman" Chris Adams locking in the sleeper hold on Rick Steiner... Referee Edward Faulk checking Steiner's arm... once... twice... and here comes Missy Hyatt running into the ring and clobbering Adams over the head with that damn loaded Gucci handbag of hers... Adams is out like a light..."

Piece: "He's beginning to stir now, Jim..."

Ross: "Chris Adams finally coming to, here, Ladies and Gentleman... He looks glassy-eyed... Lord knows what's in that bag of Missy Hyatt's, but whatever it is, it sure knocked Chris Adams out cold... Adams shaking out the cobwebs and getting to his feet... he's being helped backstage by the doctor and referee now... and all this coming on the heel's of "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert's suspension earlier this evening !! You would think that Hyatt and Hot Stuff International would have learned their lesson... A concerned and agitated look on the face of Commissioner John Ayres as he checks on Chris Adams. There may be more repercussions to come. In the meantime, let's get back to the ring for more great wrestling action."

6. Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy defeated "Bad" Leroy Brown with his Oriental Spike submission at 8:28. General Skandor Akbar tried to send the Samoan Swat Team into the ring to make the save but they were held at bay by Freebirds' Michael Hayes and Buddy Roberts.

7. In the Main Event, "The Louisville Slugger" Big Bubba Rogers pinned "Dr. Death" Steve Williams at 13:22 after a tennis racket shot from behind by manager Jim Cornette while the referee was distracted.

GV
WCW (Mid to Late 90's) - Civic Center, Columbus, GA. Att: 4,072.
Announcers: Tony Schiavone & Larry Zbyzsko
Referee: Mark "Slick" Johnson

Match 1
Van Hammer pinned David "Fidel" Sierra with the Cobra Clutch Slam at 7:15.

Match 2
Konnan over "The Belfast Bruiser" Fit Finlay by DQ at 8:42. Fit clobbered Konnan with a fire extinguisher and Referee Slick Johnson immediately called for the bell. Prior to the match, Konnan was jumped from behind during his entrance by "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner. The bad blood continues between these two.

Match 3
Triple Threat Cruiserweight Battle - Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Psicosis vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Chavo thought that he had won the match after hitting Psicosis with his Tornado DDT finisher, but Slick Johnson was slow to make the count. As Chavo argued with Johnson, Mysterio rolled him up from behind for the pin at 15:01.

Match 4
"The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner pinned Buff Bagwell at 13:27 after Scott Steiner's interference backfired. Big Poppa Pump tried to hit his brother with a lead pipe but missed and hit Bagwell instead.

Match 5
The n.W.o. team of The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) crushed Jimmy Hart's Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Meng) in 2:14. Hall pinned the Barbarian with the Outsider's Edge. After the bout, the Faces of Fear had words with one another as Jimmy Hart tried to keep the peace.

Match 6
The Main Event between "Nature Boy" Ric Flair and Curt Hennig ended in a double count out at 12:02.

GV
WCW (Circa Mid to Late 90's) - Civic Center, Bismark, ND. Att: 5,280
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Scott Hudson
Referee: Charles Robinson

1. Evan Karagias over Kaz Hayashi by count out at 9:22. Kaz failed to make the count during OOR.

2. In an upset "The Ragin' Cajun" Lash Leroux pinned Scott "Flash" Norton with a Backslide at 6:21. Norton caught hell from the n.W.o. backstage after the bout.

3. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan pinned Glacier with the Old Glory Knee Drop at 8:43.

4. West Texas Rednecks (Bobby Duncom Jr. & Kendall Windham) and Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) never took place. A prematch interview between "Mean" Gene Okerlund and Harlem Heat was interrupted by Curt Hennig and Barry Windham. Hennig introduced a new theme song for the Rednecks called "Rap is Crap". Booker T & Stevie Ray took offense to the song and were jumped from behind by the Rednecks. Hennig and Barry Windham joined in on the beatdown before a half dozen wrestlers emerged from the locker room to make the save. Harlem Heat were too badly injured from the assault to compete.

5. Raven pinned "Latino Heat" Eddie Guerrero after a vicious chair shot to the head at 10:41.

6. Goldberg pinned "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner in the Main Event with a Spear followed by the Jackhammer at 11:13. Konnan, who had joined Tenay & Hudson at the announcer's table to do color commentary, was thrilled with the results of the match. He had words with Steiner after the bout.

GV
WCW Monday Night Nitro (Mid to Late 90's) - Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA. Att: 13,882
Announcers: Tony Schiavone & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Referee: Billy Silverman

1. David Flair pinned Brad Armstrong at 5:43 with a crowbar shot to the head as Daffney Unger distracted the ref.

2. Rey Mysterio Jr. pinned Psicosis with the 619 Springboard Hurricanrana at 7:30.

3. Perry Saturn pinned Ernest "The Cat" Miller at 4:30. Miller attempted a Diving Feliner (Spin Kick) off the top rope but Saturn ducked and The Cat found nothing but canvas.

4. The Blue Bloods ("Lord" Steven Regal & "Squire" David Taylor) defeated Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko of the Four Horsemen via Count Out at 1:09. Benoit and Malenko got into a brawl with The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) who had joined the announcers' table to do color commentary for the match.

5. "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner defeated Bam Bam Bigelow via DQ at 4:11 when Bigelow brought a chair into the ring. Referee Billy Silverman immediately called for the bell. The two wrestlers got into a heated confrontation prior to the bout as "Mean" Gene Okerlund attempted to interview Steiner.

6. Diamond Dallas Page pinned "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash at 7:22. Benoit and Malenko got a measure of revenge for the n.W.o.'s earlier interference by coming to ringside and distracting Nash. DDP took advantage of the distraction and rolled up Nash from behind for the pinfall.

7. Bret "The Hitman" Hart defeated "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan in the Main Event by DQ at 15:39. Hart had Hogan locked in the Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring. With Hogan on the brink of submission, the n.W.o. ran in and attacked The Hitman. Hogan joined in on the beatdown until Sting descended from the rafters with his baseball bat and made the save.

Post match interview with Okerlund and "Hollywood" Hogan.

Okerlund: "That was dispicable !! Hulk Hogan, are you proud of yourself ?!! You use to be a role model for all the little Hulksters out there. What happened to you ?!!"

Hogan: "You know, "Mean" Gene, the other day I got a phone call from my man Frank Coutinho way up there in Maine, brother, and he wanted to know why I turned my back on all the little Hulkamaniacs out there. He said that I use to tell them to drink their milk, say their prayers and take their vitamins. Well, you know, "Mean" Gene, when you're n.W.o., brother, you're n.W.o. for life !! Frank, I've got a black and white T-Shirt right here for you, brother, when you're ready to join the New World Order."

Despite the DQ loss, Hogan remains the number one contender for Sting's World Title.

GV
WCW Thursday Thunder (Circa Mid to Late 90's) - UTC Arena, Chattanooga, TN. Att: 4,014.
Announcers: Mike Tenay & "The Living Legend" Larry Zbyzsko
Referee: Mark "Slick" Johnson

1. "The Laughing Man" Hugh Morrus pinned "Gentleman" Chris Adams after a "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart megaphone smash from behind at 5:26.

2. Crowbar defeated "Screamin" Norman Smiley with the Mindbender (Sit out Inverted Suplex) at 9:58.

3. The Mamalukes (Big Vito LoGrasso & Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli) fought Jimmy Hart's Faces of Fear (The Barbarian & Meng) to a No Contest when the n.W.o. ran in and cleared the ring of all competitors at 10:40.

Scott Hall on the mic, "Hey, yo! Survey says Chattanooga is prime n.W.o. country !" A loud pop from the crowd. Then Kevin Nash spoke, "They say that Tennessee is all about "Orange" ? Well if that's true Volunteers, then how come all I see here tonight is Black & White ?!!" Another loud pop from the n.W.o. fans at UTC Arena.

4. "Lionheart" Chris Jericho pinned Konnan with a handful of tights at 5:23. Jericho's dimwitted Head of Security Ralphus tried to point out the rules infraction to Referee Slick Johnson until Jericho covered his mouth and quickly escorted Ralphus backstage.

5. Booker T over Wrath (Bryan Clark) with the Harlem Sidekick at 5:11.

6. Sid Vicious pinned "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan with a handful of tights at 6:49.

7. "Nature Boy" Ric Flair defeated Scott Hall in the Main Event at 12:01. Hall planted the "Nature Boy" with his Outsider's Edge, however Referee Slick Johnson was KO'd in the process. As Hall tried to revive Johnson to count the pinfall, Flair rolled him up from behind for the win. After the bout Hall grabbed the house mic once more, "Even in defeat, the n.W.o. is Too Sweet !"

Note - 3 Matches have already been signed for the upcoming Starrcade PPV Spectacular :

Steel Cage Match - Konnan vs. "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

"Taser on a Pole" Match - Goldberg vs. Scott Hall. (Winner gets to zap the loser with the Taser.)

"Hollywood" Hogan (Challenger) vs. Sting (Champion) for the World Title.

GV
WCCW Results (Circa Mid 80's) - Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX. Att: 11,620.

Announcers: Bill Mercer & Betty Ann Stout
Ring Announcer: Marc Lowrance
Referees: Bronco Lubich & Marvin Jones

1. Iceman King Parsons pinned "Cowboy" Tony Falk with the Rumper Stumper (Butt Bump off the ropes) at 4:13.

2. Mark Lewin (w/ "Playboy" Gary Hart) defeated "Private" Terry Daniels at 7:27. The interferring Gary Hart caught a haymaker from Daniels up on the ring apron but Lewin capitalized on the moment by rolling up Daniels from behind for the pinfall.

3. "Maniac" Matt Borne over "Cowboy" Scott Casey (w/ Sunshine) via Count Out at 7:11. Casey could not answer Referee Bronco Lubich's ten count after being whipped into the ring post by Borne during OOR action.

4. Texas Tag Team Tournament Finals. Nicola Roberts' Dynamic Duo of "Gentleman" Chris Adams & "The Handsome Half Breed from Highland Park" Gino Hernandez over Jim Cornette's Midnight Express ("Loverboy" Dennis Condrey & "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton) by Count Out at 12:52. Cornette tried to bash Hernandez with his tennis racket during OOR action but inadvertently hit Condrey with it instead leading to the Count Out. Adams & Hernandez win the Texas Tag Team Titles !

5. "Latin Heartthrob" Alex Perez (w/ General Skandor Akbar) defeated Kevin Von Erich in controversial fashion at 11:38. Kevin was about to Suplex Perez back into the ring from the apron when Akbar reached in and pulled Von Erich's foot out from under him. Perez fell on top for the pin.

6. The popular Red River Jack (a masked Bruiser Brody) over Abdullah the Butcher (w/ "Playboy" Gary Hart) at 12:16. Abdullah seemed intent on trying to unmask Jack rather than focus on winning the match. The strategy proved costly as Jack caught Abdullah with a Big Boot to the chops off the ropes for the winning pinfall.

GV
WCCW Results (Circa Mid 80's) - The Sportatorium, Dallas, TX. Att: 5,794.

Announcers: Bill Mercer & Steve Harms
Referees: Bronco Lubich & David Manning

1. The Grappler pinned Dave Peterson after a kick with a loaded boot at 2:10.

2. "Master G" George Wells & Kelly Kiniski were both DQ'd by Referee David Manning after a wild brawl around ringside at 8:31.

3. Mike Von Erich defeated "Maniac" Matt Borne at 10:01. Borne removed the padding from a corner turnbuckle but had his own head rammed into the exposed steel leading to the pinfall.

4. The Great Kabuki (w/ "Playboy" Gary Hart) over Brian Adidas via Count Out at 8:56. Adidas got into a heated confrontation with Hart OOR and completely lost track of Referee Bronco Lubich's ten count.

5. Jim Cornette's Midnight Express ("Loverboy" Dennis Condrey & "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton) defeated the Youngbloods (Mark & Chris). Eaton pinned Mark with the Gravedigger (Assisted Powerslam off the 2nd rope) at 12:12.

6. Crusher Yurkoff (w/ "Playboy" Gary Hart) over Billy Jack Haynes at 9:14. Hart was once again a menace at ringside. He caught a haymaker from Haynes up on the apron but Yurkoff capitalized on the moment by rolling up Billy Jack from behind for the winning pin.

7. Texas Title Match. "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin (w/ valet Precious) beat "Ravishing" Rick Rude (w/ Percy Pringle III) via Count Out at 16:08. Jimmy gave "Ravishing" Rick a DDT on the floor leading to the count out. Garvin wins the Texas Title !

GV
WCCW Results (Circa Mid 80's) - The Oil Palace, Tyler, TX. Att: 6,169.

Announcers: Dan Coates & Johnny Weaver
Ring Announcer: Doyle King
Referees: Rick Hazzard & Marvin Jones

1. The popular South African Steve Simpson pinned "Cowboy" Tony Falk with a Flying Cross Body Press off the top rope at 5:15. Prior to the match, Tony tried to show off his cowboy skills with a lasso but got himself badly tangled up in the rope. The crowd booed and jeered earning Tony some heel points.

2. "Killer" Tim Brooks (w/ rusty chain) over the Zulu Warrior (w/ war paint & spear) with a Leg Drop off the 2nd rope at 7:47.

3. "The Handsome Half Breed from Highland Park" Gorgeous Gino Hernandez (w/ Nicola Roberts) defeated Johnny Mantel with a Diving Reverse Cross Body Press off the top rope at 7:00.

4. "Cowboy" Scott Casey (w/ Sunshine) pinned "Crippler" Rip Oliver (w/ Jim Cornette) with his Bulldog finisher at 7:28. Cornette had words with Sunshine at ringside and got a slap across the face for his trouble much to the delight of the fans.

5. The Fantastics (Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton) over the Pretty Young Things (Norvell Austin & Koko B. Ware) at 11:32. Bobby Fulton pinned Norvell Austin with the Rocket Launcher (Assisted Splash off the top rope) at 11:32.

6. In the Main Event, "Modern Day Warrior" Kerry Von Erich over Killer Khan (w/ taped thumb & "Playboy" Gary Hart) at 9:49. Hart tried to bash Von Erich in the head with his shoe but inadvertently hit his own man instead. Khan staggered right into a Discus Punch from Kerry leading to the pinfall.

GV
WCCW Results (Circa Mid 80's) - Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX. Att: 11,262.

Announcers: Bill Mercer & Stella Mae French
Referees: Bronco Lubich & David Manning

1. Billy Jack Haynes over Thor by submission with the Full Nelson at 2:43.

2. "Ravishing" Rick Rude (w/ Percy Pringle III) defeated Spike Huber with the Rude Awakening (Hangman's Neckbreaker) at 5:21.

3. "Chief" Mark Youngblood over "Wild" Bill Irwin in controversial fashion at 7:16. The Chief connected with a leaping Tomahawk Chop to the head off the top rope and then covered his opponent for the pin. Irwin managed to get a foot on the bottom rope during Referee Bronco Lubich's three count but it went undetected. "Wild" Bill threw a fit of protest in the ring but Bronco's decision stood.

4. Brian Adidas over "Latin Hearthtrob" Al Perez (w/ General Skandor Akbar) with his Russian Legsweep finisher at 12:14.

5. Jake "The Snake" Roberts (w/ valet Nicola Roberts) defeated Iceman King Parsons at 10:14. Nicola pulled the Iceman's foot out from under him as Parsons was suplexing Jake back into the ring from the apron. Roberts fell on top of his opponent and secured the pin with a foot on the ropes for leverage.

6. In the Main Event, "Playboy" Gary Hart's wild tandem of Abdullah the Butcher & "Maniac" Mark Lewin defeated "Modern Day Warrior" Kerry Von Erich & brother Kevin Von Erich by DQ at 13:33. Abdullah pulled a fork from his tights and busted Kerry's forehead open with the weapon. A furious Kevin entered the ring and pried the fork from Abdullah's hand to save his brother from further damage. Unfortunately for the Von Erichs, Referee David Manning caught Kevin holding the fork and signaled for the disqualification.

GV
TNA Impact Results (Circa 2012) - Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,292.
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Tazz
Ring Announcer: Christy Hemme
Referees: Andrew Thomas & Scott James

The program opens with Impact GM Hulk Hogan entering the ring with a mic as the fans go wild.

Hogan: "You know, Brother, I think we solved our little problem last week with Mr. Wrestling III. (the fans cheer as Hogan peers out into the audience). Oh, and by the way, I don't see Mr. & Mrs. Jarrett in attendance with us tonight either. (more cheers!) But just to be sure, okay, we have security posted throughout the building, Dude. (Cameras show TNA security guards at all the entrances and exits to the Impact Zone.) So let's get this thing started with our Knockouts !"

1. TNA Knockouts Championship Qualifying Match. Mickie James defeated Sarita (w/ Rosita) at 6:38 with the Mickie-DT (Leaping Spiked DDT).

Knockouts Gail Kim and Madison Rayne are talking about Mr. Wrestling III backstage. Gail says that she thinks she knows who it is. Madison begs her to tell. Gail whispers something into Madison's ear and Madison looks shocked. Gail makes her promise not to tell a soul.

2. X Division. Frankie Kazarian (w/ "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels) over Chris Sabin (w/ Alex Shelley) with the Fade To Black (Back To Belly Tombstone Piledriver) at 10:30.

X Division Champion Austin Aries is shown backstage watching the match intently on a monitor. It is clear that he regards both Kazarian and Sabin as worthy contenders to his title.

3. "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan defeated Bully Ray at 7:06. With Bully Ray OOR jawing with the fans, Devon ran down to ringside and clocked him with his own wallet chain. Devon then rolled Bully into the ring for Morgan to pin.

We cut to backstage. Hogan is making the rounds to all his security stations. Each guard assures him that security has not been breached. No one has entered or exited the building.

4. Miiiissssterrrrr Anderson-ah beat Gunner with the Mic Check (STO) at 7:45.

We're in Hogan's office now. Hogan is behind his desk talking to "Nature Boy" Ric Flair who is sitting across from him. There is a look of contempt on Flair's face. He clearly hates Hogan. The Hulkster is explaining how upset TNA President Dixie Carter is with the whole Mr. Wrestling III situation. He says Dixie wants a clean tournament for the TNA Title with the best man winning. Hogan says that as both former champions he and Flair should want the same. Flair just nods and yawns.

5. "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle defeated "Phenomenal" A.J. Styles at 14:25. With both Kurt Angle and Referee Scott James down and out on the canvas, A.J. Styles climbed to the top rope to deliver his Spiral Tap finisher (Diving Corkscrew Senton Splash). Mr. Wrestling III suddenly emerged from under the ring and pushed Styles off the top rope, sending him tumbling awkwardly to the mat. Oblivious to what had just happened, Angle staggered to his feet and finished off A.J. with the Angle Slam as the referee crawled over to count the pin. Angle celebrated in the ring until he saw Mr. Wrestling III escaping up the aisle. He jumped out of the ring to give chase but the masked man had vanished.

The program ends with Hogan going balistic backstage and grilling the TNA Security Staff. He says that he's going to personally review every second of footage from the security cameras. He says that if he sees something he's "going to have somebody's ass". The staff looks worried as the program goes off the air.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest Downloads
· 2014 Statis Pro Base...
· 2013 Statis Pro Base...
· 2012 Statis Pro Base...