Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Welcome to the new Site!
DowneyGames
Welcome to the new home for tabletop-sports.com

HoustonRules
Is everything from the old site completely gone? I couldn't log in, had to create a new account (using the old name). I was hoping to see some of my past threads, but there is nothing under Football Games, for example.

DaveP

HoustonRules wrote:

Is everything from the old site completely gone? I couldn't log in, had to create a new account (using the old name). I was hoping to see some of my past threads, but there is nothing under Football Games, for example.

Yes, unfortunately the old forum didn't survive the transition over here. There was a post the week before the move warning about the possibility of losing everything. The good news is that new members can easily join the forum again and the downloads section is in the process of being recreated.

Dave

HoustonRules
Ok. Thanks for the quick response. Didn't get a chance to see the warning. I'm disappointed but I understand.

Butch
Jeff, Dave, any reason all of our posts (well, all two or three of them) have been deleted?

http://baseballgames.dreamhosters.com/
GerryK
Hello, Jeff. I'm an enthusiast of the late Jack Kavanagh's great baseball game EXTRA INNINGS. Over the years I've rated over 800 teams from various years and would like to share them with other players. The teams are rated for the THIRD EDITION of the game. Anyone with experience with this game would know what I'm referring to. My question is: Is it possible for me to furnish the rosters on your website for download by others AND how would I do it? Thanks for your response and time. GK

P. S. I really enjoy your new site as well.
Edited by GerryK on 12/15/2019

DaveP
Hi Gerry,

It would be great to be able to host your EI downloads. Halfway down the main page here, on the far left, is a series of "Submit" links. Hit the "Submit Download" link and fill in all the categories that you can ("screenshot" is done on our end). If you can zip the files you send, that would be appreciated, although not a problem if you don't. The main thing is the title, description and the file itself.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

GerryK
Good day, Dave...I've submitted to you a cover letter interpreting the symbols on each roster and all teams rated for the 2019 season. Everything is contained within the zip file I've sent you.

Thanks for your time, GK
Edited by GerryK on 12/17/2019

Brian Martin
Happy 4 year aniversary. -------Brian

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.