· Total Members: 835
· Newest Member: ppitarch
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Injuries
metalking61
I am currently replaying the 1871 National Association season. I have noticed that the rules for injuries state that players are given injury ratings from A to C, and those are in fact the ratings that are shown on the FACs. But I'm noticing that virtually all of the players for the 1871 season have injury ratings of F. Does this mean that there are no injuries for these players? What adjustments, if any, do I need to make to game play to account for this? Thank you very much for any help you can give me on this question.

Kevin

DowneyGames

metalking61 wrote:

I am currently replaying the 1871 National Association season. I have noticed that the rules for injuries state that players are given injury ratings from A to C, and those are in fact the ratings that are shown on the FACs. But I'm noticing that virtually all of the players for the 1871 season have injury ratings of F. Does this mean that there are no injuries for these players? What adjustments, if any, do I need to make to game play to account for this? Thank you very much for any help you can give me on this question.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

When you try to cover such an expansive range of seasons, abnormalities can happen.

Since they only played around 30 games per team for the National Association, it throws the standard ratings off a bit.

For injuries, I present you with two options. The first, is to just put everyone as a "B" and let the injuries fall where they may. OR use this table: 91% or greater of the team's total games=A; 80-90%=B; 79% or less=C

metalking61
I like the option of using the percentage of games played to determine a player's injury rating. Thank you very much for providing this for me. I appreciate it.

Kevin

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest Downloads
· 2014 Statis Pro Base...
· 2013 Statis Pro Base...