· Total Members: 835
· Newest Member: ppitarch
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
looking for Negamco rated seasons
rickert
I have just re-invested and purchased Negamco Baseball with the 77 season ratings. I intend to rate a lot of teams and seasons. If anybody has seasons from the old site or ones they have done themselves, please consider uploading them here. If anyone has devised any spreadsheet to do the ratings I am interested. Also, if anyone knows of the system that as used to have hitters' walks and strikeouts ratings added, I'd LOVE that. Thank you.

DaveP
Rick,

We just started on the old baseball downloads, and it looks like there's a ton of Negamco files. Many aren't clearly labeled, so it will take some time to go through everything. Stay tuned.

rickert
I will do that. I a, enjoying the game I purchased with the 77 season. Want to rate some teams soon.

rickert
Just saw a lot of old stuff available again in the baseball downloads and it made me smile. Even though there was no Negamco yet, I loved looking through all of it, especially the Statis-Pro and When the Grass Was Real. It would be great if Let's Play Two could be posted. I love that game and it is nearly perfect for fictional leagues as is WTGWR.

vwm8534
Rickert, I did a lot of the Negamco advanced sets. Some are card format and some are both card & roster. Send me an email...vwm8534@hotmail.com

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest Downloads
· 2014 Statis Pro Base...
· 2013 Statis Pro Base...
· 2012 Statis Pro Base...